Alps Mountaineering Comfort Air Pad Regular gives you luxury comfort sleep without sliding around under your sleeping bag. It has a brass non-corrosive valve for inflating the air pad. The Comfort Series Air Pad is constructed with an open-cell foam interior for increased insulation and faster self-inflation. All you have to do is unroll your Comfort Air Pad and open the valves and let it sit. You may have to give the Alps Mountaineering Comfort Air Pad Regular a few extra puffs of air to finish filling to your desired pressure. In one of the reviews, it said to let the air pad fill up a few times before use for better results.
Also in the reviews, it was rated 4.2 out of 5. Plus I did not read anything bad about the Comfort Air Pad. And yes it does roll up to a reasonable size smaller than most foam pads. Just need to roll up slowly giving it time for all the air to go out. On the bottom of the air pad are some added PVC dots to keep the pad in place on your tent's floor or cot from slipping around. The comfortable fabric top is a brushed suede-like material to keep you from slip-sliding off in the middle of the night. Also using an Alps Mountaineering air pad benefit is that it will help keep you warmer than just laying on the hard cold ground for a well cushioning rested sleep. It has an insulation R-value of 4, which makes it best for any camping and hiking adventure in cold weather.
Features include: Size Dimensions: 20" X 72" X 1.5", Brass non-corrosive value for maximum durability than a plastic value, the value is tight-fitting so no leaks, Brushed suede-like top fabric gives you maximum comfort, Polyester bottom fabric with anti-slip dots prevent you from sliding around, Jet stream wave foam quickly self inflates and deflates and rolls up compactly, packed size is approximately 4.5" x 21", stuff sack 6" X 21" is included, Compression straps, In the event a repair would be needed, a repair kit is included, some brands make you pay extra for a repair kit and stuff sack, Insulation R-value of 4, Color: Moss, Sleeping Pad Shape: Rectangular, Sleeping Capacity: 1 person, Weight: 2 lbs. 10 ounces, Uses: Camping and Hiking, backpacking, Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year, Made in China, Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering, Manufacture ID: 7150003, UPC Bar Code: 703438615005.
- Size Dimensions: 20" X 72" X 1.5", regular size
- Brass non-corrosive value for maximum durability than a plastic value, it seals tight with no leaks
- Self-inflating—simply open the valve and roll out pad; it can be topped off with a few short breaths, for correct pressure
- Brushed suede-like top fabric gives you maximum comfort, can clean with a soft bristle brush
- Polyester bottom fabric with anti-slip dots prevent you from sliding around
- Jet stream wave foam quickly self inflates and deflates and rolls up compactly
- Thick polyurethane open-cell foam provides plenty of comfort for a restful night's sleep
- Air pad with just a bit of foam for extra campsite cushioning
- packed size is approximately 4.5" x 21".
- Stuff sack 6" X 21" is included
- Repair kit is included just in case
- Compression straps
- In the event a repair would be needed, a repair kit is included
- Insulation R-value of 4 to protect from the cold and hard ground
- Color: Moss
- Sleeping Pad Shape: Rectangular
- Sleeping Capacity: 1 person
- Weight: 2 lbs. 10 ounces
- Use: Camping and Hiking, backpacking
- Reviews rated: 4.2 out of 5
- Made in China
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering
- Manufacture ID: 7150003
- UPC Bar Code: 703438615005.
1 Year Limited
All prices are in USD.