The Alps Mountaineering Excursion Trekking Pole works like having an extra leg to take the stun out of your knees like a shock-absorb-er. The trekking pole is built with a strong Tungsten Carbide post tip is perfect for harsh and tough trails. It is made of light, amazing aluminum and highlights a molded stopper and contoured cork and EVA grip handle that sits easily in your palm with auto-adjustable webbing strap for your wrist. It is the perfect sidekick for when your trail experience gets intense going. What's more, when you needn't bother with it, the three-section telescoping extending framework is little and gives you a chance to store it away effortlessly.
The Alps Excursion Trekking Pole is built of top-notch aluminum that is awesome for trail climbing. The flexible shaft has a worked in hostile to stun framework so regardless of whether the landscape gets tough, you're prepared to prevail. The stopper and EVA hold handle makes grasping simple and agreeable. Weight: 10.6 ounces. Manufacturer is: Alps Mountaineering. Manufacturer ID: 7897002. UPC Bar code: 703438789720. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Anti-shock absorbing impact system built in for rough trails
- Durable Tungsten Carbide pole tip with removable protection cap
- Three-section telescoping pole system for compact storage and easy transport
- Constructed of high quality 7075 aluminum
- Contoured cork and EVA grip handle with adjustable webbing wrist strap
- Extended Length: 135 cm (53 inches)
- Collapsed Length: 68 cm (26.75 inches)
- Standard accessory basket
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
- This is a purchase of one (1) pole
- Manufacturer is: Alps Mountaineering
- Manufacture ID: 7897002
- UPC Bar code: 703438789720
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1 pounds.
Dimensional Weight: 10.6 ounces.
Dimensions: 5.25" (W) x 1" (H) x 26.75" (D)
Weight Disclaimer: * Weight may vary based on configuration.