The Alps Mountaineering Meramac 4 Person Camping Tent this arrangement of camping tents are all unattached 2-post outlines with stun corded fiberglass or aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the shafts together and we utilize aluminum, as opposed to steel, in light of the fact that aluminum can never rust. Our fiberglass shafts are likewise ordinarily one size bigger than typical to offer you a sturdier, more grounded camping tent. We utilize lightweight yet solid polyester fabrics.
The dividers are non coated so the camping tent can "inhale" under the urethane covered fly. The fly uses a shaft in the top, which gives you a shade over every entryway for incredible downpour insurance. This camping tent fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like a few others, for better climate security. We even have our production line seal the creases on the floor and fly for greatest water repellent. Passage and way out are upgraded with 2 entryways, which implies in the event that you need to get out around evening time, you don't have to creep over the others to get to the main entryway. The second entryway is additionally pleasant for additional ventilation in hot, damp climate. This camping tent entryway zippers are a #8, which is one size bigger than most, for additional toughness. Network stockpiling pockets and an apparatus space are incorporated to help you keep your rigging sorted out.
The Alps Mountaineering Meramac 4 Person Camping Tent features include: a free standing 2 pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles, easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles, 75 Denier 185 Taffeta polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut, factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection, 75 Denier 185 Taffeta floor with 1500 mm coating, extra large #8 zippers on both doors for extra durability, easy entry with 2 doors and "single zip operation", great ventilation with 2 zippered windows in the doors and large side mesh panels, weatherproof fly with a ridge pole provides an awning over each door. Base size: 7'6 X 8'6. Center Height: 5', Tent Area: 64 sq. ft. Tent and Fly Weight: 10 lb. 8 oz. Total Weight: 11 lb. 4 oz. Packed Size: 7" x 25" Pole Diameter: 11 mm, Materials: Fly: 75 Denier, 185 Poly Taffeta, 1500 mm Multi-pass Urethane coating, Floor: 75 Denier, 185 Poly Taffeta, 1500 mm Multi-pass Urethane coating, Walls: 75 Denier, 185 Poly Taffeta, Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40 Denier. This camping tent includes: Rain-fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 8" Steel Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pockets, Carry Bag. Person Capacity is 4, Color: Sage/Rust. Watch the video below to learn how to properly guy out your camping tent. Manufacturer is: Alps Mountaineering, Manufacturer ID: 5421639, UPC Bar code: 703438542394
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75 Denier 185 Taffeta Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seams give best weather protection for your camping tent.
- 75 Denier 185 Taffeta Floor with 1500 mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on both doors for extra durability
- Easy Entry with 2 Doors and "single zip operation"
- Great Ventilation with 2 zippered windows (in the doors) and large side mesh panels
- Weatherproof Fly with a Ridge Pole provides an Awning over each door
- Base Size: 7'6 x 8'6
- Center Height: 5'
- Tent Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Total Weight: 11 lb. 4 oz.
- Packed Size: 7" x 25"
- Pole Diameter: 11 mm
- Person Capacity: 4
- Color: Sage/Rust
- Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering
- Manufacturer ID: 5421639
- UPC Bar code: 703438542394
- Watch the video below to learn how to properly Guy Out Your Tent.
- Fly: 75 Denier, 185 Poly Taffeta, 1500 mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75 Denier, 185 Poly Taffeta, 1500 mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75 Denier, 185 Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40 Denier
- Rain fly
- Fiberglass Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 8" Steel Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Gear Loft
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Carry Bag
Item Weight: 12.05 pounds.
Billable Weight : 13 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.25" (W) x 7.25" (H) x 26" (D)