The Alps Mountaineering Mystique 1.0 Person Lightweight Tent is a 1 person, 3 seasons, a lightweight tent used for backpacking, hiking or camping. The Mystique 1.0 is a great choice for an affordable price with all these features. It is one hiking tent that is fast and easy to set up. The instructions are sewn into the tent storage bag, so you always have them with you. Backpackers would like this tent, because of its lightweight. And it can be compressed to a small size 6" X 16", and the tent aluminum poles could be rolled up inside your sleeping mat. So, if you are a backpacker or hiker you will like how its compressed size, will fit in your backpack and leaves more space for other gear. It weighs a little over 3 pounds.
I suggest you use a ground cloth or tarp to prolong the life of the tent floor, from sticks and stones, etc. This is called wear and tear and is not covered under the warranty. It is designed to use 2 poles made of 7000-series aluminum and has 2 mesh doors on either side and 2 vestibules. You can store extra gear under the vestibule or porch. It has a mesh storage pocket at your head like for glasses or maybe a flashlight.
This camping tent will keep you bug-free and dry, because the seams are fully taped from the factory. Including the bathtub floor made of PU-coated polyester for abrasion and water resistance, to keep from soaking up water during a rain. This is a great tent with fantastic ventilation due to the large mesh sides and the end mesh panel. There is a full coverage rain-fly (orange in color) made of polyester for UV protection that keeps you dry in a big storm. A vent is placed on the end of the rain-fly to further increase ventilation. It can be zipped open or leave it closed upon weather conditions.
This Alps Mountaineering Mystique 1.0 Person Lightweight Tent will make a great camping and hiking tent, if you need the lightweight, 3 seasons, for one person, to use hiking, backpacking, or any outdoor adventure. It has gotten excellent reviews from people that are over 6' tall (plenty of headroom). And used in rain and snow storms, so don't overlook this one for the price.
Features include: Canopy Fabric is Polyester, Lightweight 2 Pole design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles that slide completely together, 75 Denier 185 T Polyester Rain-fly resists UV damage and stays taut, Factory Sealed Rain-fly and Floor Seams give best weather protection, 75 Denier 185 T Poly Taffeta Floor fabric and 3000 mm coating to resist tears, Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibule, Easy Entry and Great Ventilation with 2 mesh doors, Weatherproof Polyester Rain-fly provides a Vestibule over Door, Rain-fly vent can be kept open or closed, depending upon the weather conditions, Includes 7075 Aluminum Stakes with bag, 2 Guy line Ropes, & Mesh Storage Pocket. This is not a freestanding tent so I suggest you stake the corners down with a tent peg or stake to keep it in place.
There is a lifetime warranty that protects against manufacturing defects and workmanship, not normal wear and tear. Specifications: Base Size: 3'6" X 7'10", Center Height: 3', Vestibule Depth: 15", Tent Floor Dimensions: 42" X 94" (21 sq. ft.), Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq. ft., Tent Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz., Total weight with tent and Rain-fly: 3 lb. 15 oz., Packed Size: 6" X 16", Pole Diameter: 7.9 mm/8.5 mm, Best Use: Backpacking or camping and hiking lightweight tent, Color: Copper/Rust, Sleeps One, Use Rating: 3 Season, Made in China, Fabric meets CPA I-84 specifications for flame resistant fabric. This fabric is not flame retardant it can catch on fire. Keep away from heat sources. Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering, Manufacturer ID 5022785, UPC Bar code: 703438507850.
- Canopy Fabric is Polyester
- Instructions & pictures are sewn into the carry bag so no worries there of loosing them.
- Lightweight 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles with a bag
- 75 D 185 T Polyester Rain-fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Rain-fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection for your camping and hiking tent.
- 75 D 185 T Poly Taffeta Floor fabric with 3000 mm coating to resist tears
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Mesh Doors
- Weatherproof Polyester Rain-fly provides a Vestibule over each Door
- Rain-fly vent can be kept open or closed, depending upon the weather conditions
- Includes 7075 Aluminum Stakes with a bag, 2 Guy Ropes, & Mesh Storage Pocket included
- There is a lifetime warranty that protects against manufacturing defects and workmanship, not normal wear and tear.
- Base Size: 3'6" X 7'10"
- Center Height: 3'
- Vestibule Depth: 15"
- Tent Floor Dimensions: 42" X 94" (21 sq. ft.)
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq. ft.
- Tent Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Total Weight with tent and Rain-fly: 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" X 16"
- Pole Diameter: 7.9 mm/8.5 mm
- Best Use: Backpacking or lightweight camping and hiking tent
- Color: Copper/Rust
- Sleep: One
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Made in China
- Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering
- Manufacturer ID 5022785
- UPC Bar code: 703438507850
Weight: 4.06 pounds.
Dimensional Weight: 5.08 pounds.
Dimensions: 7" (W) x 7" (H) x 17.5" (D)
Weight Disclaimer: * Weight may vary based on configuration.