The Alps Mountaineering Zephyr 3 Person Lightweight Tent is a 3 season 3 person no hassle free-standing camping tent. Or two people and a pet. Best to allow extra room for your gear or a pet when considering size. With a two pole aluminum aircraft, 7015 design can be put up fast. This model is ideal for Texas or areas that are hot, high humidity in hopes of catching a breeze to cool your tent.
The walls are no-see-um mesh for good air circulation along with the two doors makes it easy to come and go as needed. The doors are equipped with #8 heavy duty zippers. This tent is made of polyester and comes with a rain-fly that helps to resist rain and UV damage from the sun. Plus there are two vestibules for extra storage. It also features mesh storage pockets, a gear loft, aluminum stakes and tie down guy ropes. The gear loft can give more interior space for your glasses, phone, flashlight, bug spray, personal items, etc.
There is also plenty of head room to sit up and move around. The center height is 3 feet 5 inches. The Alps Mountaineering Zephyr 3 Person Lightweight Tent is only 6 pounds 2 ounces, so it is a lightweight camping and hiking tent. The tent seams are factory sealed, 75 Denier 185 Taffeta polyester, Fly with 1500 mm coating and 75 Denier 185 Taffeta polyester bathtub floor with 3000 mm poly-urethane coating combine to keep you dry from the rain.
The rain-fly does not attach by elastic cord but by buckles to the tent. With the buckles gives a more secure adjust-ability attachment. With all these features you get high quality and affordability in a good camping and hiking tent. Warranty is a Limited Lifetime against material and workmanship. Color: Copper/Rust. Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering. Manufacture ID: 5322675. UPC Bar code: 703438536751.
- Three person capacity, three season camping and hiking tent application
- Mesh storage pockets - gear loft
- No-see-um mesh walls for great air flow
- Two doors, two vestibules for weather protection of extra gear
- Polyester taffeta bath tub floor and fly with poly-urethane coatings
- Two 7015 air craft aluminum poles (diameter 8.5 mm) for fast sitting up, free standing
- Stakes, guy line ropes, and repair swatches included
- Color: Copper/Rust
- Internal Height: 41 inches
- Floor space: 40 square feet/3.72 square millimeters
- Weight: 6 pounds 2 ounces
- Packed Size: 6 X 21 inches/ 15.2 X 53.3 centimeters
- Body Material: Nylon No-see-um mesh, 40 Denier
- Base Size: 6 feet 2 inches X 7 feet 5 inches
- Vestibule depth: 28 inches/17 square feet
- Rain-fly attaches securely to the tent with buckles and adjustable webbing
- Max Length: 89 inches
- Max Width: 187.96 centimeters
- Easy assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 millimeters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering
- Manufacturer ID: 5322675
- UPC Bar code: 703438536751
Item Weight: 5.25 pounds
Billing Weight: 6.4 pounds
Dimensions: 21" (W) X 6" (H) X 6" (D)