The Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 2 Person Tent are the second-most affordable of camping and hiking tent. The Granite Falls tents offer an indistinguishable body from the Rimrock tents, and afterward include a full-scope rain-fly with a vestibule outside the entryway, while the Rimrock tents have a halfway scope fly with no vestibule. Both arrangements of camping and hiking tents are made in acknowledgment of the way that some, individuals, "outdoor camping and hiking" begins with tents on the patio and children going to rest overs and hanging out at a friend's home, and you don't generally require supplier review intend for those reasons. You require a reasonable, practical tent to begin with, and that is the thing that the Granite Falls arrangement was made to be. So this Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 2 Person Tent can be enjoyed by children and adults.
This Granite Falls tent has great flow thru ventilation with 2 #8 zippered windows for durability for one in the door, and one in the rear and large side mesh panels. It is a free standing, so I would take extra stake pegs for the corners, to keep it anchored to the ground during windy conditions. This camping tent has a 2 pole design with clips that snap over the tent poles. Poles are 8.5 mm in diameter with shock corded fiberglass poles. It is easy to put up a 9 year old can pitch this tent. Comes with instructions are sewn inside the brown carry bag for easy reference. Made of 185 T Polyester Fly resists UV sun damage and stays taut. The camping tent is factory sealed and with the fully covered Rain-fly gives best weatherproof protection. Included is a PE Tub style floor to keep moisture out. There is a mesh storage pocket for glasses,flashlight, cell phone, gear loft, 8 steel stakes with there own bag, and guy ropes. Even tho the guy ropes come with the camping tent, I would still have some extra rope for additional tie downs in case the wind gets up. Plus the camping tent comes with it's own brown carry storage bag. Classified as a 2 person, 3 season tent. The height of the tent once it is set up is 4 feet 4 inches to give plenty of head room. The length is 7 feet 6 inches, so if you are tall, no worries. It is 5 feet wide. So you would have room for extra stuff or a pet. The vestibule is 32 inches, that way you could leave your shoes or extra camping gear under it. Tent area is 37 square feet. Total weight is 7 pounds and 12 ounces. Packed in storage bag size is 5.57 inches by 27 inches. This Granite Falls tent has a 5 year limited warranty that the materials and workmanship will be free of any defects. Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering. Manufacturer ID: 5221977. UPC Bar code: 703438522198.
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Season: 3 season
- Door: 1 Door
- Shelter Type: Double walled, free standing 2 pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles
- Poles Diameter: 8.5 mm
- 185 T Polyester 100 mm Rain-fly resists UV sun damage and stays taut
- Walls are made of 185 T Poly Taffeta 600 mm
- Mesh: 68 Denier Polyester
- Factory sealed with rain-fly will give best weather protection
- PE Welded Tub Style Floor
- Great ventilation with 2 #8 extra large durable zippered windows ( one in door, one in rear of tent) and large wide mesh panels
- Mesh storage pocket, gear loft, 8 inch steel stakes in separate bag, guy ropes are included
- Height once set up is 4'4" or 54"
- Length: 7'6", so if you are tall you will fit comfortably
- Wide: 5'
- Vestibule: 32"
- Tent Area: 37 sq. ft.
- Total Weight: 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- Packed Size: 5.75 by 27"
- Included brown carry storage bag
- Instructions are sewn inside bag for easy reference and don't get lost
- Ideal for young children or adults
- 5 year warranty against materials or workmanship
- Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering
- Manufacture ID: 5221977
- UPC Bar code: 703438522198
- ASIN: B00BV4NQP0
Item Weight: 7.12 pounds
Billing Weight: 8.4 pounds
Dimensions: 27" (W) X 5.75" (H) X 5.75 (D)