Chinook Rainier 75 Multiday Expedition Backpack Black, then go take a hike. This multi-day undertaking pack is made of overwhelming obligation polyester, and it's furnished with cushioning on the back and shoulder straps for greatest solace. Effortlessly alter the pack against your middle with the connected straps for an agreeable, custom fit. Scalloped side pressure straps add extra solace and backing. The Rainier 75-liter, dim and dark rucksack highlights an extensive, top-stacking fundamental compartment and a substantial, outside pocket with a nylon loop zipper for simple opening and shutting. Features include - 600 Denier Heavy Duty TEX polyester (2 ply material), large capacity top loading main compartment, Torso adjustment and adjustable stabilizer straps, heavy duty, #10 nylon coil zipper on lower opening, scalloped side compression straps, detachable cell phone holder on shoulder straps, padded back and shoulder straps with Air-Flow mesh and adjustable webbing, Size: 4575 cubic inches or 75 liters. Color: Light blue and black. Manufacturer: Chinook, Manufacture ID: 31415BK, UPC Bar code: 774552314150.
- 600 Denier Heavy Duty TEX polyester (2 ply material)
- Large capacity top loading main compartment
- Heavy duty, #10 nylon coil zipper on lower opening
- Torso adjustment and adjustable stabilizer straps
- Scalloped side compression straps
- Detachable Cell phone holder on shoulder straps
- Padded back and shoulder straps with Air-Flow mesh and adjustable webbing
- Size: 4575 in3 (75 L)
- Manufacturer: Chinook
- Manufacture ID: 31415BK
- UPC Bar code: 774552314150
Item Weight: 3.85 pounds.
Billable Weight : 10 pounds.
Dimensions: 15" (W) x 4" (H) x 25" (D)